A wide range of training is provided by ASCOMP at different level of trainee qualification. The training course levels are generally:
- Introductory (background knowledge);
- Intermediate (software and modeling);
- Advanced (data and results analysis, Verification & Validation approaches).
The training is offered at ASCOMP or on-the-job (through a joint project or a project performed by the client and supported by ASCOMP).
The following courses are available on a periodic basis or on specific demand including (but not limited to):
- Multi-phase flow
- Nuclear Systems and methods
- Computational Multi-Fluid Dynamics
- Reactor physics and fuel management
- Deterministic Safety Assessment
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment Level 1, 2, and 3
- Radiation Protection